For sale by Openn Negotiation (online auction). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Contact Richard Hunt on 0498 462 291 immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
This is the original Yamba hill cottage that you’ve been waiting for!
Constructed in 1955 and owned and loved by the current family for 60 years this home has been tightly held for decades.
Ripe for renovation or development - bring your ideas to capitalise on this unique opportunity right in the heart of Yamba.
* Zoned R3 medium density makes it ideal for redevelopment
* 458m2 site with 25m wide street frontage
* Ideal location for your retro holiday home with zoning allowing for 365 days letting
* Renovated kitchen and bathroom, new Colorbond roof and guttering
* Walk-everywhere lifestyle … shops, cafes, restaurants less than 100m from the doorstep and just as close are beaches and The Pacific Hotel
15 Convent Lane, Yamba, It’s now or never. Contact us today to register your interest.
When attending open homes, please park in Yamba Street to avoid vehicular congestion at the property.
To become qualified to take part in this auction, simply follow these instructions:
1. Logon to www.openn.com.au
2. Sign-up for free - verify your email or mobile - login
3. Search for the property "15 Convent Lane, Yamba"
4. Click "Place a Bid"
5. Submit your start bid/offer price (this will not be applied until you have been qualified by the agent)
6. Paperwork will then be emailed to you to sign electronically with your terms of choice
DISCLAIMER: Whilst First National Yamba has taken every precaution to establish accuracy of information in marketing, all relevant checks and searches are to be carried out by any prospective purchaser to verify the information provided.
- Air Conditioning
- Yamba Hill