A rare offering in what is an extremely tightly held market, this 40 Ha (approx. 100 acre) property would be ideal as your weekend escape or as your full time haven.
With a very comfortable 3 bedroom colourbond residence featuring a new kitchen, renovated bathroom and cosy wood fire, a private life off the grid amongst the gum trees can now be yours.
• Easy to maintain as the property is mostly pristine natural bushland
• 3 dams, 45,000L of tank water, upgraded solar power and back-up generator
• Good farm shedding – workshop, stables and storage
• Chook pen, dog yard and a paddock and shelter for sheep
• Less than 30 minutes from Yamba and Iluka’s beaches, even less to the newly opened Chatsworth General Store
Just an easy drive off the Pacific Highway not far north of the Iluka turnoff, this tranquil, picture perfect rural hideaway may just be your new utopia.
Inspections by appointment only, so contact our Sales Team now!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst First National Yamba has taken every precaution to establish accuracy of information in marketing, all relevant checks and searches are to be carried out by any prospective purchaser to verify the information provided.
- Fire Place
- Hot Water Gas
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank
- 2 x 5000 gallon Water Tanks
- 3 dams