For sale by Openn Negotiation (online auction). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at anytime. Contact Richard Hunt on 0498 462 291 immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
Commanding a stunning North facing waterfront setting, this treasured property has been held and loved by the same family for nearly 2 decades. A rare blank canvas in the tightly held quiet cul-de-sac with sweeping bay views out to the Clarence River and beyond. This opportunity shouldn't be overlooked.
- Rendered brick home set on a North facing 1151sqm block of near level land
- Well maintained interiors deliver a wonderful homely atmosphere throughout
- Generous water views from living zones, original kitchen/bathrooms
- Fish, Paddle and swim off your own protected sandy beach
- Wide boat ramp, Jetty, pontoon and deep water for substantial boat
- Double lock-up garage and separate boat shed/entertainment area
- 6.6kw Solar power system
- Room for a pool to be built on the waterfront
- Sold fully furnished and holiday let ready
Currently being enjoyed by the owner and holiday guests alike, you can chose to do the same or make this your new North Coast waterfront home.
Capitalise on this opportunity and enjoy as is or add your personal touches to this prime positioned property … either way you’ll be glad you own it.
To place a bid/offer on this property, please simply follow the instructions:
1. Logon to www.openn.com.au
2. Signup for free
3. Search for the property "16 Mariners Way, Yamba"
4. "Join as Bidder"
5. Submit your bid/offer price
6. Paperwork will then be emailed to you to sign electronically with your terms of your choice
DISCLAIMER: Whilst First National Yamba has taken every precaution to establish accuracy of information in marketing, all relevant checks and searches are to be carried out by any prospective purchaser to verify the information provided.
- Built in Robes
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Air Conditioning
- 6.6Kw Solar Power System
- Furniture Inventory