44 Palm Terrace
Prestigiously set on the Clarence River, this irreplaceable 1,982m2 deep waterfrontage estate promises an exquisite family lifestyle hosting a wealth of formal and family living spaces opening onto terraced lawns all capturing panoramic water and island views on the NSW north coast.
The architectural showpiece residence of approx. 840m2 (approx. 90 squares) features double height foyer and includes 3 private pontoons for an array of boats and extensive timber decking.
- Triple car garage with storage
- Family and dining rooms
- Laundry and Gymnasium
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Formal dining and lounge rooms
- Kitchen with granite benchtops, Gaggenau appliances
- Powder room
- Huge sunken bar with fridge, dishwasher and dedicated icemaker
- Huge gallery/media area
- Library with beautiful timber display joinery
- 2 King sized bedrooms with ensuites, dual basins and granite benchtops and walkin-robes
- 2 Queen sized bedrooms with ensuites, dual basins and granite benchtops
- Balcony with glass balustrade
- 32 Panel Solar system
- Ducted zoned air-conditioning, CCTV and Chubb back to base security
This gorgeous property's impressive dimensions cater equally well for grand entertaining and spacious day to day family life. Your interest and inspections are now invited so ...
No open times currently available
0477 702 771
44 Palm Terrace
... you too can enjoy a privileged lifestyle that offers easy access to the local village shops, cafes, shopping centre, hotel and clubs.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst First National Yamba has taken every precaution to establish accuracy of information in marketing, all relevant checks and searches are to be carried out by any prospective purchaser to verify the information provided.