AUCTION 31 OCTOBER 2020 11:30AM
3 1 4
The time has come to reward your curious nature with 40 Taloumbi Street, Maclean coming to the market by way of public auction.
The elevated and sought after location makes the perfect setting for your imagination and talents run wild.
Noteworthy property features include:
* Spectacular township and valley views
* Walking distance to town shops, cafe and Maclean schools
* Quality, sought after location surrounded by well-kept homes
* 613 m2 of land with wide street frontage allowing easy side access to large double bay shed
* Ideal project for builders and home renovators.
Whether your’re looking for an entry level start into the buoyant Clarence Valley property market or wanting to secure your next investment project, 40 Taloumbi St, Maclean offers the perfect and long awaited opportunity.
Inspect at one of the many open homes and be ready to bid come auction day.
To be Auction on-site 11.30 am Saturday 31st October 2020 on behalf of the NSW Trustee & Guardian.
Contact the First National Yamba sales team for details and contract.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst First National Yamba has taken every precaution to establish accuracy of information in marketing, all relevant checks and searches are to be carried out by any prospective purchaser to verify the information provided.