Friday 20 Jul 2018

Australians continue to invest in property as a proven path to long-term financial security however, many landlords and property investors neglect to protect their valuable asset by taking out appropriate insurance cover.

“It is important for landlords to realise the cover they need should extend beyond the normal building insurance policy, which does not cover things like wilful damage to their property, failure to pay rent, or claims made against them by their tenant,” Business Development Manager, John Moore says.

“Landlord protection policies differ widely, some for instance are designed to be used in conjunction with a typical home and contents or strata title policy, while others are more comprehensive.”

“In essence, we put you first by making sure you and your investment are properly covered, and, that your tenants are kept happy in a properly maintained home.